Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I keep the balance between keeping my Leo challenged and feeling good about himself?

I鈥檓 dating a Leo male (Venus and Mars are in Libra) and I鈥檓 finding it really hard to find that balance between treating him like the king he is whilst still offering him a challenge to keep him interested. We鈥檝e discussed that we both like each other but I sense that I鈥檓 losing a bit of control because of this : )





Thank for your help,


Px.|||i went through the same with my Ex(Leo). i wanted to keep him challenged and at the same time, give him all the attention...but it didnt work out...





the sad thing is...he wants attention but if you're always there for him, he'll take you for granted...and if you are not always there for him, he'll get MAD, and might not talk to you for days...etc








just because i didnt reply his text one night, my leo didnt reply my text when i texted him the next day, didnt pick up my calls...amd i also got mad and didnt contact him anymore..





2 weeks after, he brought another girl to our organization and was flirting with her..trying to get me jealous/mad....then i thought to myself...is this the kind of person i'll spend the rest of my life with? if i dont answer a text, he goes out there and find some other girl to fill in the space...hell no!





i love him to death but i cannot worship another human..and believe me, im a very patient, forgiving person..so we've been through this more than once...and im always the one to go back to him(even if he was at fault) and this is just gonna be the last.





so trust me, with LEO you WILL lose control cos they always get the upper hand. you just need to figure out if you're a kinda person that loves to be in control or at least have some control in the relationship or if you dont mind giving him all the control?|||Men don't want a challenge. They want a cold beer and ESPN sports.|||chase him till he falls1


That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment