Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can I remove zeroed out accounts on the balance sheet detailed report in quickbooks?

I have a bunch of accounts with a 0$ on my balance sheet. (mainly tax things and liabilities, since the company i am doing this for is a nonprofit company and they have none). How can I remove them off the balance sheet? It's mainly for asthetic look and to make easier to read, since the people reading these are not really "business" oriented people, and would only cause more confusion.|||When you have a report on the screen go to "modify report" and click "fonts and numbers". Click show all numbers except zero amounts and then refresh the report. Sometimes it seems like this doesn't work and I export to excel and delete the rows before printing.|||For this see


http://sn.im/148rn7


I hope that resolves your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment