Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do you turn off remaining balance notification when I place a call on Straight Talk Wireless?

I have the $30/mo plan on Straight Talk Wireless, and every time I make a call, I have to listen to my remaining time balance before the call goes through. Is there a way to turn that off, and if so, how?|||You will need to have Customer Service assist you, but if they can't, please send e-mail to SuperCSR Elston: ELombillo@tracfone.com for assistance.|||When I had my straight talk phone I called them and asked if they could take it off and they did. Good luck with this phone. I just got rid of mine, had it for one month and had all sorts of problems then called them and they all are from south america and it is hard to understand them. Spent 3 hours on the phone with them once. Hope yours works better for you than mine did for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment