Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do you find balance between heartaches and good part of life?

I worry about everything. I guess I make a mountain out of mole hills over things that are out of my control. But, then when I am happy about something I talk about it a lot, too. I know there has to be a balance between the two and to not let things get to me. I know other people go through the same thing. It is how we let it affect us.|||Take one day at a time, do what you think is right and put your whole heart into everything you do continually setting goals for yourself.|||Heartaches is a part of the learning process called life.|||I am the opposite, I dont worry about anything and am only mainly interested in having a good time. The few times in my life when a terrible event has entered my life, I do one simple thing. I drink until I dont feel feelings anymore.








Best of luck|||Time is your best friend things will always get better also when you think you have it bad there is always someone who has it worst. Good luck friend!|||Don't worry so much. Take an afternoon just for your self. Tell boss that you have migrene etc and buya cup of coffee or something, but don't plan anything. These kinds of impulse thing makes my life easier and I feel more relaxed.|||You need to try and maintain perspective and realize that downs are as much a part of life as the ups.





We appreciate the ups because of the downs.





So its a big dipper but try and stay positive and not to worry too much. Worrying doesn't resolve anything- instead you spend your life focusing on 'what if...' rather than enjoying the here and now.





Good luck.|||"It is how we let it affect us."





Absolutely. That's the key -- how we *choose* to react to what we perceive emotionally. You often hear people say "She made me feel bad", "He makes me mad". Well, really, the choice is ours how we choose to respond. It's not easy to break of the habit of being rules by emotions, but it starts with recognition -- noticing when you feel an emotion to something and being a bit more objective about it: "Hmm, I wonder why that makes me feel like that..? (And what can I do about it?!)"|||I can relate, I have bad days and good days, but they seem to be slightly more extreme than the average person. I am not manic, but I think just more sensitive. It is a struggle for me to try and look on the bright side, but being sad gets very old. I think that moods are just like the weather, there are all sorts of changes in the weather, from bright and sunny, to overcast, or storm clouds black as night. I like to think it's just called being alive. Why some people seem to have so many sunny days is the question I really wonder about. Is it real or do they keep their storms in the closet?|||That's a very complex question. I don't know how old you are, but your age would impact my answer to you. If you are young (like a teen), try and relax, things always seem crazy in highschool and college. It's natural to want to talk about the things that affect your life. If you feel that it is just too much though, perhaps speak with your doctor about anti-anxiety medications to help reduce your stress. To truely find a balance between the good and the stressful parts of life would take more than a lifetime to figure out. I think it would take major soul-searching and exitential experiments (searching for your meaning in life) to find just part of that balance. Just relax, and know that many, many people are going through what you are, and if you find the answer to your question, please let me know :)|||By learning how to deal better with the pain, and mainly never letting your worries spoil the joy you get from the people you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment