Thursday, December 15, 2011

What upsets the balance of life and how does life regain its balance?

I'm reminded of the symbol of Justice as a woman, blindfolded, holding scales...





?





Does killing a fly upset the balance?





What sets things right again?|||What sets things right again?





If one judges another the scale becomes out of balance.


If one judges one-self, and judges not others, the scale will right itself and once again become balanced.


One must make sure that the scale no longer gets out of balance, by judging others.





If ones stubborn mind were to become blindfolded, one would no longer be able to judge others, for one would be to busy judging only one-self.


Then one would simply become an "observer".


One might then experience "contentment".





*footnote - Judging another is many times heavier than the weight of thousands of flies.





May we all become judgmentally blindfolded.


Salaams,|||good question....I don' know so I look forward to reading others answers. I think everything is energy so when energy goes one way, energy then goes the other way. I grew up in Maryland in the USA %26amp; we always had a balance of seasons. So I grew up thinking this was the way life was. Sometimes it's too cold %26amp; sometimes to hot. Then I learned that some people lived in places that were hot or cold all the time. So I was going to give rules of balance but I now see this isn't true. I think people like to believe in karma unless it is them who is doing something wrong. I am so low on money right now %26amp; a diabetic so I am wondering if I run out of money will I steal so I won't go into a coma. So I don't want to be robbed which I have believed happens to people who steal. So I am praying for a solution but need it quick. So I think crisis upsets the balance. I had a tragedy %26amp; ended up not recovering even though people think I am fine they don't know that I have went into debt as a way to keep myself from getting to sick. I have seen this in the live's of other parents who have lost children. They have debt %26amp; other problems manifest from the grief.|||the balance is never upset because the balance was upset even for just a second, everything would cease to exist since everything is relative. %26amp;%26amp; if it a thing has the ability to cease existing it was never really real in the first place. Life is all there is and there is nothing other than life, so the illusion balances itself according to life not the other way around.|||What upsets the balance of life?





why do you ask grasshopper?


Al-hamdulillah.





it is when someone tells you not to smoke or drink and it is not against the Law of God. Insha'Allah.





they try to enforce man's laws upon the rest of society.





How does life regain its balance?





well here you go...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uos3qj0Nu…


Wildwood Flower (Reese Witherspoon)





here is a picture of my sister...


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h…





i happen to love her a lot. Al-hamdu lillah.





if that doesn't make the sun shine with moon shine...


then try this...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKym33vK1…


Wild Wood Weed





Gloria to Allah.


xx|||There is no such thing as balance. There is only chaos.





Love it or organize it.





Killing a fly upsets the balance for the fly. And the man who is perturbed by it.





The universe doesn't care.|||time sets things right again. anything can upset the balance of life.





IF you are talking personally, then whatever may make you feel hurt, mad or unbalanced, may upset the balance of life.|||disease. war, famine, etc. upsets the balance of life....life regains it's balance after the disease is healed, war is ended, and the poor are fed, and so on.|||stepping on the wrong ant could bring the end of the universe





it's the "butterfly effect" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_e… )|||Never mind the balance of life being disrupted. We, humans have become adept at living life even in these disturbed times, while 'Ms Justice' (planted conveniently by man) turns a blind eye to the happenings on............|||Too much negative energy.


"If you don't keep the balance, the balance will be kept."


Positive energy. We can never have too much "positive" energy! :D





Peace and Blessings|||The balance is the thing itself. The gravity of the events themselves create the balance.|||Life feeds on life, in order to perpetuate life.|||Tell me what 'the balance of life is, and I will tell you the answer|||disagreement vs its opposite|||People like you that question it

No comments:

Post a Comment