Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I balance being good friends with a girl may have feelings for and being loyal to my gf?

My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. We have been going for two years and there is some stress from the long distance but I am generally happy. At school there is another girl who I am becoming good friends with. I am not madly in love or anything but I know if I was single I would be interested in. I don't want our relationship to develop in a way where I may get tempted. How do I balance this?|||Keep your distance from the girl at school if you're going to keep your long distance one.





Or, if you guys aren't planning to move to the same town in the next year, it might make financial and emotional sense not to be "together". Then you can be closer friends with the girl at school without any second thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment