Monday, December 12, 2011

How can u give a balance time to your children and your career?

Being a working mom is hard.In your own opinion how can a mother balance their time between work and her home?|||I am a mother of 3 children. Two are grown and gone and I have one at home. When my older children were younger, I struggled with balancing work and home. I was busy building my career.





Today, I am not so busy building my career and I make time to be home and with my daughter. That is my recommendation. You have to decide that you want to be balanced. And then make decisions, daily about where you are investing your time. You can do both, but it takes discipline. You must schedule time for spending with your children. Make the time non-negotiable. Don't allow anything to get in the way of the time you have set aside.





The last thing I would share is this - If the job doesn't allow you to invest a lot of time with family, then make sure when you are with them, it is quality time. Make it fun. Make it about them. Make it stuff they want to do. Enjoy the time you do have and don't even worry, fret or invest negative energy in the time you don't have.





Darlene


Interview Guru


http://www.interviewchatter.com/|||nope 1 or the other has to suffer im a single mom of 2 you cant balance evenly both work and kids do you stay late for your business meeting or do you go to your kids play or meet the teacher night|||hello , hope you are okay well I'm not a mom but i have one and i know that if she is late for dinner or sometimes doesn't expend time whit me is because she wants to give me the best she can so i would never feel like something is missing , you should expend time whit your children's but to know how to balance you have to know that maybe they need you now more than ever cause you would be able to see them little once in a lifetime when they grow -up you would be wishing they cud expend more time whit you so go ahead and give them a little more time like in the weekend you can have a child-Sunday only for them each weekend they would never forget that..


bye|||you can strike a balance by making sure you never work on weekends, any event where your children need the support and presence of a parent that you are there no matter the cost of leaving the office at the time, that you make out time every evening to help out with school work if they need you to, talk to them and listen not just doing it but really listening and tuck them in at night if they are still that young. to accomplish all this, you have to live healthy and eat healthy. i suggest you take up yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment