Monday, December 12, 2011

How to change Wii Fit balance board tile to carpet settings?

So when you log on your wii balance board it asks you if your Wii balance board is sitting on carpet or tile, and i clicked tile because at the time, i had tile in my home. Just recently I purchased a rug and it sits right in front of the TV, hence, where the Balance board sits. I now face the problem of how to change the setting so that according to the wii as well, the balance board is on carpet. So how to I change the setting? THX!|||well, i have the wii fit game and i recently also got a carpet in my living room and i tried the little carpet hinges for the board and i just started playing and it read my weight exactly as the day before when i didn't have the carpet. so you don't have to change any settings or anything, i hope this helped!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but I still say this perfect. Keep trying for the best.
    balance board

    ReplyDelete