Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you properly balance social life with college work?

This year I have to work really hard at college. I want and need the best grades possible. I've made some great new friends since last week when we started but I'm not sure how to balance my time with them and my work? We live in a place where the only thing to do is to sit in the living room and chat. I don't want to seem like a study addict but I can't afford bad results either! Any advice?|||I know!





save hang out days with friends for the weekend because then you wont feel bad for not studying... im in college to and i have a part time job as well so I know how it feels when you want to chill but its hard to find time haha.|||.Regardless to any outcome.Your scholastic needs should take priority. You should set an agenda that your social and studies duties don't cross or intrude into each each other|||I recommend substance abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment