Thursday, December 15, 2011

Which mayo has better flavor, Hellmans canola or smart balance?

I am planning on making a tuna salad with a healthier type of mayo than just regular hellmans, but wasn't sure which mayo to use.





I've used the smart balance mayo to make spinach dips and its come out well, plus it has no saturated fat. I find that the smart balance mayo is more sour than regular hellmans so I wasn't sure if it would mix well with tuna.|||Hellmans! There just IS no other mayo!|||I am a proud member of H.A.M.M. Humans Against Mayonnaise...its just plain nasty!TM 1989|||Kraft Fat-Free Mayo is the best.|||I use only Hellman's. I really need the good flavour, while it is high in fat I only have a very little bit every two weeks or so. I have Diabetes and manage without medication via my diet.|||Kraft Light Mayo is great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment