Monday, December 12, 2011

In what grade did you start to learn how to balance a chemical equation?

I started to learn how to balance a chem equation in class as an 8th grader this week. My teacher said that a few years ago, you would start to learn how to balance chemical equations in your sophomore year of high school. But I think state (california) standards changed that and now it's part of the 8th grade cirriculum. When did you learn how to balance a chemical equation?|||I learned in eight grade, like you.


My sophmore chemistry teacher also taught me, but it went more in depth and the equations were harder to answer.|||Balancing equations can get pretty tough. I'm taking chemistry my sophomore year of college and it's not tough if you have it in high school and if you're starting it in 8th grade, they shouldn't be hard to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment