Monday, December 12, 2011

How can i use money on my paypal balance instead of using money out of my bank account?

I have 200 dollars in my paypal balance. How can I use this money. I only have a verified bank account on paypal but no credit cards. How can I use the money in my paypal balance?|||Hi, You can withdraw the money to your bank account or you can request a check from Paypal on your Name. But you can increase the amount in your Paypal account for free. I Accept donations. I do nothing to load my Paypal Account with a lot of money. Check my blog at http://www.fastmoneyovernight.blogspot.c鈥?/a>


THanks|||You can either withdraw the funds to your bank account by selecting the "Withdraw" tab on your Account Overview, or you can use the funds directly from your balance on eBay transactions or other sites that accept PayPal.





Bank transfers take 3 - 4 business days to complete.|||I don't think you can, unless you have a PayPal debit/credit outside of the internet, but most online stores now have where you can check out with PayPal. That is the only way I know how. I had that issue, but I signed up for their debit card.|||why not just withdraw the money into your bank account?

No comments:

Post a Comment