Sunday, December 4, 2011

What is a revolving balance on a credit card?

This question may seem silly, but I'd like to know what "revolving balance" is? I use my Visa card for almost all of my purchases, but I always pay off each month's balance in full. But since I am always using my credit card from month to month, I always have something to pay off next month. Does this mean I have a "revolving balance"?





Thanks.|||Revolving balance is the same as revolving credit, I believe. It is a type of credit that does not have a fixed number of payments, in contrast to installment credit. Examples of revolving credits used by consumers include credit cards. Corporate revolving credit facilities are typically used to provide liquidity for a company's day-to-day operations.|||Revolving accounts means its an open line of credit for a set amount. Lets say 1000$ limit. You can charge up and pay off the account as many times as you want. With standard loans they give you all the money upfront and you make monthly payments on that. With standard loans you only get the money once, you can not charge the account back up to the limit again|||I suggest you to try project payday, simply because you don't need any money up front and you can start making money within minutes. I average around 3,500 dollars every month with it. Check it out at http://tr.im/payday|||check this site for free credit card comparisons from different companies, you can see which you qualify for and what's best for you http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=1861%26amp;c=918273%26amp;a=36503

No comments:

Post a Comment